[DL] Online - Prescott, AZ

Hi, all!

Well, after a few months of wrestling with myself, I
finally made my decision. I've posted the entire text
of my work on the city of Prescott, Arizona (State
Capital in 1877 and my posse's home base) on our
website.

This includes a city map, buildings, NPC names,
information on the city's Chinatown, neighboring
mines, mills and ranches, the CSA's Fort Whipple chain
of command, and enough veiled leads to keep any posse
busy for some time to come.

I've also posted my adaptation of the Yavapai Nation
online, since they're the major tribe active around
Prescott at the time. Allies and ardent followers of
Geronimo, but still recognizably different from the
Apaches.

What I have not posted is the Marshal's Notes for
these plots, leads, NPCs and Yavapai Magic. There are
several reasons for this, but primarily, it's because
they're nowhere near as coherent as the players'
sections yet. I keep a lot of ideas in my head or
scribbled down without much order.

That said, I know that our devious crew can come up
with any number of new and exciting twists for their
own posses to follow. If you decide to use Prescott in
your own campaigns, I would LOVE to hear about it! If
you don't, then I'll consider the effort a lot of fun
regardless.

I'd like to publically thank Shane and Pinnacle for
one of the finest games ever created, and
Knuckleduster Publications for one of the finest
non-Pinnacle supplements around (The Cowtown Creator).

You can find all the info at
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/

Best to all,
Ivan Ewert