Re: [DL] Online - Prescott, AZ (not sure if this is OT)

It looks nice, but here's an idea: why not have all of
the Marshal's info on a single txt file that you can
access from any relevant place by clicking on a gif of
a Marshal Badge?
-doc

--- Ivan <ivan_gaming@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Well, after a few months of wrestling with myself, I
> finally made my decision. I've posted the entire
> text
> of my work on the city of Prescott, Arizona (State
> Capital in 1877 and my posse's home base) on our
> website.
>
> This includes a city map, buildings, NPC names,
> information on the city's Chinatown, neighboring
> mines, mills and ranches, the CSA's Fort Whipple
> chain
> of command, and enough veiled leads to keep any
> posse
> busy for some time to come.
>
> I've also posted my adaptation of the Yavapai Nation
> online, since they're the major tribe active around
> Prescott at the time. Allies and ardent followers of
> Geronimo, but still recognizably different from the
> Apaches.
>
> What I have not posted is the Marshal's Notes for
> these plots, leads, NPCs and Yavapai Magic. There
> are
> several reasons for this, but primarily, it's
> because
> they're nowhere near as coherent as the players'
> sections yet. I keep a lot of ideas in my head or
> scribbled down without much order.
>
> That said, I know that our devious crew can come up
> with any number of new and exciting twists for their
> own posses to follow. If you decide to use Prescott
> in
> your own campaigns, I would LOVE to hear about it!
> If
> you don't, then I'll consider the effort a lot of
> fun
> regardless.
>
> I'd like to publically thank Shane and Pinnacle for
> one of the finest games ever created, and
> Knuckleduster Publications for one of the finest
> non-Pinnacle supplements around (The Cowtown
> Creator).
>
> You can find all the info at
> http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/
>
> Best to all,
> Ivan Ewert

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle