Re: [DL] Must have books.

On 9/17/02 11:06 AM, "Eric Avedissian" <eric@pro-usa.net> wrote:

> Hi. Actually, all of the books are really good, but it depends on what
> you're looking for.
>
> For Marshals only, I'd get City o' Gloom, Tales o' Terror 1877, Back
> East: The North, Back East: The South, Lost Angels and The Black Circle.
> They should provide you with enough story ideas and adventure seeds
> until Doomsday. Any of Pinnacle's adventures are also fun to run,
> especially Night Train, Canyon o' Doom and Rain o' Terror.
>
> Happy Marshaling!
>
> Marshal Eric

Thanx for the advise, Eric. I forgot to ask what adventures were fun & you
answered that also.

You see, I'm going to be starting up a Deadlands campaign with some friends
who are knee-deep in D20. I want to show them that there ARE other game
systems out besides D20. And who knows, they may like DL Classic better. :)

THANX
mAdHaTtEr (aka Jefferson, aka darklament@hotmail.com)