Re: [DL] Must have books.

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 02:17  PM, Jefferson Dunlap wrote:
> Thanx for the advise, Eric. I forgot to ask what adventures were fun &
> you
> answered that also.
>
> You see, I'm going to be starting up a Deadlands campaign with some
> friends
> who are knee-deep in D20. I want to show them that there ARE other game
> systems out besides D20. And who knows, they may like DL Classic
> better. :)

As always, as long as the party is having fun. I find the group i play
with is either very good roleplayers or is infected by the ruleset used.
We're different when playing Deadlands (A lot of low-level non-violent
party intrigue) vs. Werewolf (at least attempting to work together) vs.
D&D (upcoming, but we're being a bit more weasely already) vs. Feng Shui
(As long as everyone has their own Schtick, we all get along fine!)...

Just have a good time, after all.

(I am recommending that everyone get their group to try a different game
for halloween ad other holiday-type sessions... Change is good!)

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)