Re: [DL] Must have books.

Here here!
Brett I second that...
Bringing your players into a new world or setting is
giving them a wider scope into Role Playing.
Feng Shui, Shadowrun, Adventure!, Castle
Falkenstien,Top Secret S/I, Cyberpunk 2020, and All
Flesh must be Eaten are great examples of Games and
Genres that Deadlands Players Might Dig...
If you really want to push the envelope, Run Vampire
or Witchcraft.

Marshall/GameMaster/ Dungeon Master/ Storyteller/
Administrator Dregg

--- balance@tubas.net wrote:
> (I am recommending that everyone get their group to
> try a different game
> for halloween ad other holiday-type sessions...
> Change is good!)
>
> --
> Brett

=====