Re: [DL] Question about old box set

On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 09:44  AM, Martin Ward wrote:

> Boomtowns. I remeber that there was a printing error with one or two of
> the
> cardboard tiles. The PEG website had some fix for it, but now I can not
> find
> anything.
>
> Anyone know? Any opinions on the box set, good or bad, before I decide
> order it?

i got it as part of the deal PEG did one Halloween... Got that, three
other box sets, and I think some other stuff very cheaply.

Anyway, Boomtowns isn't the best PEG product... It's not terrible, but
it has a rushed feeling to it. If you use miniatures, it ma be useful,
though.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)