Re: [DL] Deadlands: Higher Stakes

halloween i go and party, ussually my game group does the same. so we dont play on halloween. if we do, its usally becasue the party ended early, there's nothing scary enough on TV, and we're all drunk/high. if it does end like that ,its ussally more like a ghost story than a RP session. in whatever stuper im in i always manage to whip up an occult or monster move type deal, where the players are whoafully outmatched, save a few lackies, and must run for thier lives until they find somthing they can fight with.