[DL] 1st Ed Rules, Q&D and Ghost Dancers

Hello,

in my Group we are playing whit the 1st Ed Rules whit a couple of changes to get those loooooong combats a bit faster but besides that we use most of the stuff as written. While i own Q&D for some time now and we also use the rule changes presentet there i just got myself a copy of Ghost Dancers for our local Shaman. Thats where the confusion starts. Q&D (which is supposed to be older then GD) states in the errata that shamans just have to learn one aptitute called Rituals and can learn the specific rituals for 3 BP each (like a concentration). Now GD states that each ritual is a single aptitute and has to be learned independent of other rituals, and that you start whit highest ritual level plus guardian spirit level in favors. So did they changed the rules in GD again to the original rules and the rules as presentet in GD (which where supposed to make things a bit easyer for shamans) are not used anymore?

Now i got confused myself. I hope someone understands what i want to ask and can help me

regards
        Patrick