RE: [DL] Another Silly Question

For my current campaign... I used the Comin' Around the Mountain as my
first scenario... My players started in the East, so it got them further
out West...

Yuri

* Next week I run My first DL game with the original
* rules... I have run it in the past with D20 and GURPS,
* but now I make the Big Leap =)
* Soooooo
* I want to start with a pre written adventure so should
* I start with...
*
* Night Train
* Perditions Daugter
* or the one that comes in the Marshals Hand book "Comin
* around the Mountian?
*
* Thoughts?
*
* Marshal Dregg
*
* =====
* Ravenspoe
*
--
* ---------------
* "Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire
* scorned The number one rule in this game:
* Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were
crushed By
* pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says,
"It's
* just another night at the Vampire Club."
* -Voltaire
*
* Do You Yahoo!?
* Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
* http://autos.yahoo.com
*
*
* To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net with