[DL] Great Weird North finally arrived!!!

Well, I got my copy of Great Weird North finally...  Have yet to read it...

As I've said a time or two, it had been one of the main reasons (And selling points to my Posse) that I got into Deadlands, and I had been awaiting it with bated breath for a long, long time...

Shane, my man...  If it turns out as good as what I've seen of it, you just may be able to consider yourself an Honourary Canuck.  With all the rights and responcibilities that entales!

And to the folks on the Listserv...  I apologise for my whining that I've semi-constantly done here.  I will now shut the heck up...

About this.

Ray.
Nuclear Winter - http://www.gamersrest.com/gr/deadlands/