[DL] The Great Weird North

Hey all,

     I haven't exactly managed to lay my hand on my very own copy of the Great Weird North yet, I blame it on my game store for nat having it in yet. ;D Anyway,  all of this disucssion is merely whetting my appitie for the fine tome (and prehaps Back East: The North).  But there is one question that I feel have to ask for and hopefully get the answer to here:
     Since I knew that Alaska (and the Northern states) are protected from supernatural badies by the Agency, I got wondering who the Canadians call on when some paranormal beastie rears its ugly head? The Mounties? Or is there some super-secret Agency-like part of the Canadian government out there?

Let me know.  Thanks.