[DL] Shane & the copyright law

>Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:34:23 -0400
>From: balance@tubas.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] Hex cards
>

>On Sunday, September 29, 2002, at 08:55  PM, Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>> I was actually working on a website that would have the hexes listed
>> in a 3x5 format just for this....[snip]

>Please keep in mind that this is the kind of thing Shane might have to
>politely talk to you about... Republishing material could be a
>copyright violation.
>
>Thankfully, most Dl spells are sumamrized in a simple paragraph or two,
>so the photocopy and paste to cards trick works OK.

Thank you for bringing up a legitimate concern, however I had several email
conversations with Shane about this particular subject, & after he viewed
the site, he okayed it.  Just wanted to point out that I'm not a complete
idiot, just a half-wit.  (The wishing well hasn't filled in with water & all
that....long story; probably no one here would get the reference.)

Jeff S