[DL] A Couple of Rules Questions *Spoilers*

This Message may Contain Spoilers about "Comin' 'Round
The Mountain" So I will Give The Customary Space...

                  Posse Members Git!

Ok, My 1st time Running Deadlands with the New Rules
Was Fun! My Posse and I had a very easy time of
getting Initiative down, and the rest of combat Flowed
Pretty well. Thanks to the Help of the Other Marshals
with thier "Cheat Sheets", My book had to only be open
for a few things.
Now My Questions:
When Clarkson tosses the Dynamite at the Steamer I ran
into an issue. Since Clarkson had no stats, I used him
as a normal bandit, now the Normal bandit template has
no skill for throwing, so he was doing it unskilled.
Now Does Throwing get the same Dificulty when used
Unskilled, meaning It's only One Die and -4? How does
One know when to make a skill check "Unskilled" or
just let them get away with using base trait? Second
Question is When you take a Wound (say -3 Wound in the
arm) now does the penalty only come into Play when
using that body part or does it affect the over skill
checks of an action? I can understand if it was a Guts
Shot that the minus would be over all, but will a arm
shot effect an over all action, or just one using the
limb?

Just Curious? We managed to get just after the Gun
fight with Clarkson, 2 of his Posse got away, and they
got Clarkson Good with a serious upper gut and arm
shot, but dragged his body away and left him to Die...
Little did they know they just created thier first
Major Enemy MUHahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Marshal Dregg

=====
Dregg