Re: [DL] change of pace question

--- captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
> Which book do you use the least?

Either the Shaman book (Ghost dancers), or the
Harrowed book (Book o the Dead)
Most players I know don't play shaman and that makes
them very uncommon. In fact, in all the games I've
played and GMed, I've only seen two shaman characters.
Also most characters don't come back from the dead,
unless the player's name is Joe.

Actually, come to think of it (and looking at PEG's
online catalog) out of ALL the sourcebooks, The Black
Circle probably gets used the least. After all, the
only thing for players in there is the Blood Mage
Arcane Background and the Whateley Blood edges.
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle