[DL] change of pace question

So, I know the question of what book do you use most has been asked before, but here's one that hit me last night.  Which book do you use the least?  Maybe you thought you were going to use it, but for some reason you didn't.  Now, before anybody get's the wrong idea, I'm not knocking anything Shane and the fine folks at PEG does.  I pretty much love anything about Deadlands.  This just came out of looking at Smith & Robarbs last night and thinking how much I thought I was going to use it and ....
Just curious.

"Everybody's Hell is different, it's not all fire and pain.  The real Hell is your life gone wrong." - Albert Lewis (Cuba Gooding, Jr), What Dreams May Come 1998