Re: [DL] GWN Question (Repost) [Shane]

Hey all,

     I was wondering about the Metis and their respective arcane backgrounds, I'd say the answer is in the text.  The Metis refer to the spirit world as purgatory, while they are predominately Roman Catholics.  I'd say Blessed would be the most common AB for them, but ay never know.  Or, you can give them two edges (Bloodbrother and Gone Native), and then they can be Shamans.
         As for not being enough of British Weapons in Deadlands, you just gotta read the weapons summaries. As I write this, I don't have LD with me.  I do have Epitaph 2 with me.
I can see quite a few British weapons in use by the South.  Like the Adams& Dean Revolver, the Kerry Revolver, the Martini-Henry Rifle and the Withworh.  I do believe the Evens Old Model Sporter is British too, but I don't know for sure.  Don't have LD with me. (Speaking of British weapons, anyone know where I can find the stats for the Webley revolvers?)