Re: [DL] Radio Western protagonist profiles update

At 09:49 AM 10/15/2002, <sittingduck_1313@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I've come across a bit of a problem in fitting Chester
>Proudfoot in the Deadlands setting. Namely that he's a
>proud native of the Lone Star State. So what would he
>be doing being a U.S. Marshall's deputy?

         Could always make him a C.S. Marshall's deputy.;-)

>I've been considering giving Paladin (of Have Gun,
>Will Travel) the Shootist AB. I realize that the
>episode Monster at Moonridge makes him out to be a
>Doubting Thomas, but I generally ignore the episodes
>written by Gene Roddenberry as the ones I've
>encountered invariably stink. Still, would anyone
>still think it inappropriate?

         You want to combine material from one of my books with my second
favorite Western show of all time?
         I wholeheartedly endorse your efforts, and may God bless your
endeavor!

         Can't wait to see the end results, and thank you much for sharing
these!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_