Re: [DL] Radio Western protagonist profiles update

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."
<sosentinel@adelphia.net> wrote:
> At 09:49 AM 10/15/2002, <sittingduck_1313@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >I've come across a bit of a problem in fitting
> Chester
> >Proudfoot in the Deadlands setting. Namely that
> he's a
> >proud native of the Lone Star State. So what would
> he
> >be doing being a U.S. Marshall's deputy?
>
>          Could always make him a C.S. Marshall's
> deputy.;-)

Of course, I've gotten the impression that Dillon
fought for the North during the Civil War, and it just
doesn't seem right for Dillon and Chester to not be
partners.

> >I've been considering giving Paladin (of Have Gun,
> >Will Travel) the Shootist AB. I realize that the
> >episode Monster at Moonridge makes him out to be a
> >Doubting Thomas, but I generally ignore the
> episodes
> >written by Gene Roddenberry as the ones I've
> >encountered invariably stink. Still, would anyone
> >still think it inappropriate?
>
>          You want to combine material from one of my
> books with my second
> favorite Western show of all time?
>          I wholeheartedly endorse your efforts, and
> may God bless your
> endeavor!

Glad you think highly of it. It'll have to wait until
I get a copy of your book though. Out of curiosity,
what is your number one favorite Western show?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.