Re: [DL] Radio Western protagonist profiles update

>>  Out of curiosity,
>>what is your number one favorite Western show?
>
>         _The Wild, Wild West_. I have been a HUGE mark for that show since
>I was 7.

Ahhhhhh.... Fantastic show. In high school, there was a friend of mine named
Brian West, and whenever I said goodbye, it would come out, "Good-bye, Mr.
West! Ha-ha-haaa!" The reference was totally lost on him though, but I had
fun with it.

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.