Re: [DL] Radio Western protagonist profiles update

At 09:49 AM 10/17/2002, sittingduck_1313@yahoo.com wrote:
>Glad you think highly of it. It'll have to wait until
>I get a copy of your book though.

         Ahhh, I see. Well, I look forward to reading your thoughts on LS,
then.

>  Out of curiosity,
>what is your number one favorite Western show?

         _The Wild, Wild West_. I have been a HUGE mark for that show since
I was 7.

         Some people will quibble with TWWW being a "Western", and in that
event, they are kindly asked to consider _Have Gun_ my favorite Western
show.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_