Re: [DL] Big money poker games

Hucksters and Hexes mentions that the Lady Luck Society has a big event
every June in Denver.  Winner takes home $50,000.  (approx 1 million by
today's standards.)

 > Hi something that was during the America in the 19th
 > century, was big money
 > poker games. Alot of the western movie have big
 > money games, mostly there
 > poker.
 >
 > Now for Deadlands there very little mention of big
 > ticket poker games or
 > players, My character Lord Fargo is a big ticket
 > poker player. I mean he is
 > really good at playing poker, some groups have
 > marked him as a possible
 > Huckster.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Two atoms were walking down the street. One turns to the other and says, "Oh,
no! I think I'm an ion!"
The other responds, "Are you sure?!?"
"Yes, I'm positive!"