Re: [DL] New Mad Scientist's Edge

Hate to say it, but you missed something. In the bit quoted below (included for easy reference), it states that the five-point version grants a +1 Reliability AND a reduction in the Minimum Hand needed for Devices within the Browser Spirit's type.

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough in the text. I may try to make that detail a little more prominent.

Thanks,

Derek

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup