Re: [DL] Movie Review?

> Sounds interesting, what else can you tell me about it, IMDB did not list
> it.

The idea was passable, the execution was crap. Don't waste your money.If the
rental must be paid for, see it on someone else's dime or wait until you can
get it for less than $1.00.

<SPOILERS AHOY>

Some white people cut off an Indian's hand and these other Indians are
shadowing and killing the white folk (and I think a black guy and MAYBE a
Mexican- I didn't bother to try to remember much of the movie) to get the
hand back. Hijinx ensue.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times