Re: [DL] Off topic question

> >          Alderac not only stopped producing the game, but according to its
> > creator Matt Forbeck (AKA: The Genetic Jackhammer), they sent all the BNW
> > backstock to the recyclers. So the only place you'll find it is on store
> > shelves or eBay.
> >
> > Deo Vindice,
> > Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.
>
> I don't know where Matt heard that, Chris, but it's listed in their online
> store.
>
> http://shop.alderac.com/brave_new_world.html Rule Book and World Book
>
> http://shop.alderac.com/brave_new_world_supplements.html The Supplements...

I heard the same rumor - backstock pulped to keep from having to pay taxes on it.

Now - these could be some of that "pulped" stuff, or it could be stock that was
returned from the retailers/distributors after the great pulping.

But it's far more likely that they didn't destroy every copy.

--
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com