Re: [DL] Off topic question

Chris,

Only two packages in three weeks? I have two childrem in diapers. Two packs
would be a blessing. I've changed a rough estimate of 11,000 diapers by now.
Yippe! By the way, I'm new to the list...took a long time to get signed up
for some reason. Maybe it was the time constraints of rasing the kids and
reading the books. Is it a bad thing to only be six or so books short of a
complete collection before you actually find time to start running a
campaign?

Tony