Re: [DL] A Few Deadmen More...

In a message dated 10/23/02 12:58:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmdeforrest@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I'm at work so I may have this wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the
 soldiers you are referring to are the ones out of Fort 51 and are with
 the Union.  Which book are you pulling the info from?

 Take care.

 Matt >>

    The Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Rule Book Page 142-143 under the
description of the Rocket Pack.   It mentions that the officer in question
purchased the rocket packs form Smith and Robards.

Richard