Re: [DL] Weird Trails

where?

----- Original Message -----
From: GriffithC@aol.com
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [DL] Weird Trails

Roy

Thanks for the kind words about Weird Trails and The North West Monster
Police. Weird Trails is not associated with Deadlands, although it's
certainly similar in tone and content. And we did get invited to contribute
to that anthology because of our stories in Shane's fantastic Deadlands trio
of anthologies (which are still for sale, by the way).

Hey, anybody going to the World Fantasy Convention at the end of the month?

Clay Griffith