Re: [DL] History

As rarly as I go against the higher judgement and authority of the Great
One (Shane), I personally take the Weird War II as the way it was in the
Deadlands world (except for the fact that there is both CSA and USA
involved in the war). I do this because ...
a. there is very little mentioned about how World War II went in the
Deadlands world,
b. what is mentioned sounds a lot like wierd wars to me and
c. my posse wants to eventually play a Deadlands Chronicles campaign,
going through the various distinctive time periods between Wierd West and
Wasted West, and Wierd wars produces the quickest answers, and
d. when I eventually buy them, it's a few more bucks in the pockets of my
buddies at PEG.

Dave