Re: [DL] History

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 07:25  PM,
> Stephen L. Jacobs wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me if the Weird Wars happen in the
> Deadlands timeline
> > and if not, Why not?
>
> Officially, no, from what I believe Shane has
> indicated. Weird Wars is
> in a different world because that way it doesn't
> have to rely on the
> underlying plotline of Deadlands... The Reckoners,
> the Hunting Grounds,
> etc. less limits.

I seem to recall that someone had come up with some
stuff on the Deadlands setting during WWII. The link
to that page should be at the PEG site.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.