[DL] E-books @ www.rpgnow.com

Not long ago, I bought the Law Dogs book on
RPGNow.com.  I think it was great idea to have the
e-books available through there.  What I love was
being able to download it and print it out.  Plus, the
price can't be beat!

Shane, is there any chance of seeing the list of
available e-books grow in the future?

Oh, and Off-Topic for those who may be interested, my
first time grabbing the reigns as Marshal last friday
went pretty well.  The only conflict I had was one of
the players was insisting that Colt Double Action
Peacemakers can't be fanned because they don't have
the hammer in the back.  Well... I fixed that up with
some quick research.
I was pretty nervous, though... I wasn't even sure if
I wanted to do it.  But, I had fun, and I think
everyone else had fun.  The mix of characters is
interesting.

Thanks,
Marshal Mike