Re: [DL] Howdy all...

> 1. How do you really work to make a long term
> chronicle for players that
> is enjoyable but continues to truly instill the fear
> of the Deadlands
> and what can you do to make it better or more
> enjoyable?  In addition to
> this, what time frame would it be best to start in
> because it seems like
> everything happened in 1877

  I started in 1876 because that's when the first time
line was and introduced the posse to a character named
Horace Black.  Which is a benevolent ghost(an old
gambler, miner, drinker) that would occasionally
appear to the posse to nudge them into where evil
might be about.  I don't use Horace all the time, but
he is a good way to hook the posse and build a sense
of continuity.
                                Horace Black