[DL] Howdy all...

New to  the forum again...I, after two years or so of putting down the
Marshall's badge have decided to take it up again and am looking for a
little advice from everyone out there.  Lots of stuff has happened since
last I played and I have kept up with most of it.  Some of my big
questions as a Marshall again are as follows:
1. How do you really work to make a long term chronicle for players that
is enjoyable but continues to truly instill the fear of the Deadlands
and what can you do to make it better or more enjoyable?  In addition to
this, what time frame would it be best to start in because it seems like
everything happened in 1877

2. I know that there used to be some great adventures out there on-line
but it looks like most of the sites haven't been updated since I stopped
running Deadlands and I can't find any of some of those really cool
adventures anymore it seems, some people did amazing jobs with some home
brewed adventures?

3. Has anyone else taken a Wild west possee and transplanted them to
Hell on Earth and has it been a successful transition?

4. In addition to all of this, I am a little lost about this
Pinkerton/Agency switch over because I have a player who will be playing
a member of the Agency but I am really unsure when the switch actually
took place...I am think of changing a few things since we have only had
one game and have some of the strange changes of the switch over from
the Pinkertons to the Agency be one of the few things that happen...any
ideas on how to implement this...

5. Lastly, I have desparately tried to find some good closer maps for
deadlands with a little more detail of the world in one place and I just
wondered if there are some better maps for random areas of the world
besides what is in the book...

THanks all so much to an old cowpoke pinning on the silver star yet
again....

Chad 'Backlash' Horsley