Re: [DL] Living in the Great Weird North

> November the first came and we got our first snowfall. The second came and
> we got more snow. Today we should get some more and it is around 1 Celsius
> here. I am sitting at home, got the GWN book from my LGS yesterday, sipping
> some coffee, and reading the book. Started with the entry on Nova Scotia
> which is where I reside. Yes, this is a fine book. Aaron Rosenberg and PEG
> have done a good job here. I urge everyone to buy it.

Got it a while ago as well, and it was a sound book. One thing though:
same price, approx. the same amount of pages, but the font size was 1,5
times the old size. The d20-stuff didn't bother me that much, since there
was not that much of it, but still the amount of content was lot less than
it used to be, due to the increased font.

Oh, less than an inch of snow here, but minus 6 celsius.

---Hulkin' Finn