[DL] re: re:International Relationships

Could this all blow up into a nasty global war? Well, I threw that plot thread out four years ago and no one picked it up, so I guess the answer is "no.";-)

Hope this helps!

Helps??!!  More than!!
 I thought there was something in TOT, but coudln't remember where.  Half remembered what you had and what Harry Turtledove had in his series.
One question for you, I have a player playing a British Secret Agent (no, not that one), he asked me if there would be anywhere he should avoid.  Nowhere came to me right off, though I suggested avoiding Detroit later this year.  Suggestions?
Thank you sir,
B-

"I don't have any idea what is going on." - L F Rosenbalm, Jr.