Re: [DL] re: re:International Relationships

At 04:02 PM 11/3/2002, captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
>Helps??!!  More than!!

         Glad to hear that!

>One question for you, I have a player playing a British Secret Agent (no,
>not that one), he asked me if there would be anywhere he should
>avoid.  Nowhere came to me right off, though I suggested avoiding Detroit
>later this year.  Suggestions?

         You mean like places he would have advance knowledge to stay away
from? If so....

Spoilers, Baby, Spoilers....

Get the "F" Out, Players...

         The way John Goff describes the planning of the Detroit operation
in Black Circle (i.e., very little), I'm not sure your spy would get any
advance warning at all, and if he did it would be very last minute.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_