Re: [DL] Props Questions

We sometimes wear hats, and occasionally all out costumes.

I've got a marshal badge

Our chips are in a small sack

We sometimes have toy guns lying about, but it becomes all out chaos if
those toy guns happen to be functioning water guns or dart guns.

Does music count? We play weird wailin's and some other tunes while we
play.

We once played a one shot LARP in an old 1870's log cabin. That was fun.

All that and we swear and scratch a lot. I guess that's atmosphere....

dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com