RE: [DL] Props Questions

i use this tacky dark green velvet lined sombrero i got down on the border
on a tequila run...it has silver sequins on it too so it is looks really
groovy :)

i had an old spittoon thing but no one wanted to stick their hand in it for
some reason, and the guys with bigger hands had a harder time getting their
hand in it anyways

i found some replica marshal and ranger badges and once i wore chaps and a
cowboy hat and boots and them when i ran it at a con so that was sort of fun
but i felt kind of like a dork (shut up OT people)

i have an old family bible i found at a thrift store that is all old and
aged looking (i use it a lot for a cthulhu prop...i hope i am not going to
hell now...)...the blessed guy cracked me up with his quoting verses and
stuff while we were playing..he got a few chips for amusing me

i have a lot of tangible things i use in cthulhu that i carry
over....necklaces, weird statues and artifact things, i like making handouts
that look real (like business cards, and letters and newspaper articles that
are aged and appropriate to the time period) so the "handout" thing in
cthulhu carries over to my deadlands games

i use my laptop as well for color pics and sound effects and background
music

i got some cool looking cowboy playing cards down in Tombstone...they have
all that cheesy cowboy stuff and are old and worn looking
and i bought a set of clay chips at a garage sale that are old and cool
looking too
i use the colored ones for special things and we play with the red blue and
white ones

i think one time i had old money i used that i got from the smithsonian as
well but i forget now...not sure i liked the hassle of sorting it all