Re: [DL] gremlins'

> in all 3 character generators, luck of the irish costs 3 points. in the
2nd
> ed. players book it costs 5. in the 1st ed. player/marshal book it costs
3.
> now i know that there was a change in description from the 1st ed. to the
> 2nd also. but which is the correct cost?
>
> i loked on the peg downloads and errata but don't see it changed. i see on
> the accumulated rulins the change from 1st to 2nd. but nothing about cost.

It's simply an error in the database. There are both "Luck o' the Irish-
old" and "Luck o' the Irish- new" (read: current) listed in the database. I
think it's been fixed in the latest version of the database (so old costs 3
and new costs 5), so if it has been and you swap it out it should fix the
problem. If not, I'll have to have someone recompile the program with that
change and any other we've noticed.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times