From: Nick Zachariasen
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] gremlins'

> i see luck of the irish costs 3, yet in the players book it says 5.
> when'd it get changed or erratted?

Oops. I think that if you go into the Yahoo group you can download the
latest version of deadlands.mdb. If so, try replacing the current file with
that (while the program isn't running) and then start again. If that doesn't
work, I'll post another note in the Group.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times