Re: [DL] Characters from Tom Cashman's Site?

--- Reemull <reemull@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  --- Gary Miles <gmiles@avalon.net> wrote: > Howdy,
> y'all...
> > In perusin' th' net fer ideas, I ran across a
> review of Tom Cashman's
> > site which said that he had writeups for the Lone
> Ranger, Jim West,
> > and
> > other "fictional" characters. Now, the site itself
> is no longer
> > around,
> > but if'n any of ya out there has these characters
> stored away on
> > their
> > harddrives, I be much beholdin' to ya if'n ya
> could email them to me
> > as
> > plain text.
>
> Not much help with this one - but as an alternative
> you could check out
> Sitting Duck's web site which has stats for famous
> characters such as
> the Lone Ranger.
>
> www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313/johnreid.html

That just leads to the stats for the Lone Ranger.
Follow the link in my sig to also find stats for Matt
Dillon of Gunsmoke, J.B. Kendall of Frontier
Gentleman, and Britt Ponsett of The Six Shooter (who
was protrayed by James Stewart). For my April 1
update, I had put up stats for Deadeye, a gunslinger
character from The Red Skelton Show. Later updates
will include Tonto and Dan Reid for The Lone Ranger,
Chester Proudfoot, Doc Adams, and Kitty Russell for
Gunsmoke, Paladin for Have Gun, Will Travel, and
Sergeant Preston for Challenge of the Yukon.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.