Re: [DL] Conversion Bounty Points to Chips

 --- Patrick Jungbluth <pjungbluth@arcor.de> wrote: >

> > > while asking about conversion how do you handle the speed
> difference
> > > between stone (SPD 2) and iron (SPD 1) tomahawks?
> >
> > I'd just let them both be used as a SPD 1 weapon.
> >

> So that means that the iron tomahawk is totaly unnessecary? why
> should i use
> a steel one when the stone one makes more damage is as fast as the
> steel one
> and i dont get any penaltys when i took the old ways vow?

I was applying the way small and large clubs have been brought forward
into the new game to the two types of tomahawks.  The large club
between the original and revised editions is exactly the same except it
is now a speed 1 weapon instead of 2 - the small club is exactly the
same as before.

Now if a small club and large club can be swung in the same time frame
then I'd say that a stone and steel tomahawk can be swung in the same
time frame as well.  Now I don't know if this makes a small club
unnessesary but that's how the rules put it.

Sorry I didn't have time for the more detailed explanation of my answer
earlier - but I hope this puts it more in perspective.

Cheers

Roy