Re: [DL] Conversion Bounty Points to Chips

Hmm.  Well, I'm sorry but that is cheezy as all heck.  I don't mean your
answer, which is founded in the new rules...I mean the RULES themselves.  A
large and small club should NOT be able to be swung in the same time frame,
since a large club is a lot heavier.  Ok...maybe if the character using it
is exceptionally strong...then maybe a large club can be swung as fast as a
small one.  The same applies with stone and iron tomahawks.  An iron one is
lighter, and better-balanced, simply because the head isn't so godaweful
heavy.  Now one exception to this MIGHT be if the head was made of
obsidian...which is rather light, but also can be fragile.  I'm not even
gonna go into that one.  But anyway...I say screw that particular rule,
stick with the stone and iron tomahawks being diff speeds.  Otherwise any
realism for tomahawk use just goes right out the freakin' window.  Yeah I
know, this game isn't "about" realisn...but hey, after all the talk about
guns and the minutae there involved, I figure y'all must have a good concept
and appreciation for it.

Sorry if I came across as "harsh"...but I hate it when new rules try to
"fix" something that was never broken in the first place.

Yee-Freakin-Haw,
Marshall "Red Hand" Roxi

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!