From: Nick Zachariasen
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] Full Edges/Hindrances/Skills List

> Hopefully someone out there will be able to help me. I am trying to find a
> complete list of all the Edges, Hindrances, and Skills. Anyone that can
> e-mail me one or tell me a website I could find it at I would gladly
> appreciate it.

Check out the Deadlands Character Generator at
http://www.thebrogue.com/dlcgp . You can read both old and new versions of
all Edges and Hindrances that have appeared ANYWHERE even remotely official,
including the Accumulated Rulings and the PEG website. They're in the
database, so if you have Access you should be able to open it up and do
lookups and whatnot like you could with any database. Check it out!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times