Re: [DL] Possibly Stupid Newbie Fate Chip Question

--- Daniel Taylor <KnightOfWolves@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Do the chips go directly to the players or into
> the pot? The text seemed to indicate directly to the
> players, but I couldn't find anyplace where it
> explicitly said so. I know Legend chips go into the
> pot, or at least I seem to remember it being that
> way.

Chips go directly to the player. Legend chips go to
the pot except those awarded for lowering the Fear
Level through tale telling. However, these Legend
chips are one use only and are not put back in the pot
when used.

> 2. If the chips do go directly to the players, do
> they come out of the pot or from another set of
> chips off to the side?

From the pot.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.