[DL] Buying Concentrations

At character creation, when you buy one skill with a concentration, example: Shootin: Pistol, do you always have to buy other concentrations at 3 bounty points or could you buy the other concentration as a new skill?

Here's my full example: One of my players has a character with shootin: pistol at 3, but he doesn't have the points to purchase shootin: rifle at the 3 points for a new concentration. Could he just buy Shootin: Rifle 1 and develop it seperately from Shootin: Pistol?

Marshal Wolf