[DL] Lots and lots of questions

Greetings all,

  I have several questions and would appreciate any and all advice/answers.
1.  In regards to "Survival:All" is there anyway to get this for PC's?  I mean, do they buy desert, forest and something else or is it just a catch-all for NPC's?  Player asked me and I told him I thought it was just for NPC's, but that I would check.
2.  In regards to the Lemat pistol/shotgun, would a player need shootin': pistols and shotgun to use this weapon without penalities?  For those of you that don't know (and that included me until about 3 days ago) it is a pistol and shotgun.  Got a player playing a Texas Ranger with the ghost steel version and wasn't sure.
3.  To the gentleman that answered my question about the state of European relationships who wrote Tales of Terror (sorry, I can't think of your name and my copy isn't handy), exactly where is the bit about all the info in the book?  I skimmed it this weekend and turned up nothing, but I didn't get to spend anywhere near the time I wanted to doing it.  So, any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
4.  With the Harrowed power Supernatural Traits, it says it raises the ability one step per point.  So if a newly harrowed has 10 points he can go from 1D12 to 1D12+20 if he sinks all his points into an ability?  Just curious, maybe I'm missing something there as well.
5.  Does anyone have any idea how long it would take a train coming from the Four Corners area to make it to Denver, Co?  For that matter, how fast do trains go in DL?  Any rules in outside of The Great Rail wars?

Thanks to any and all for their help,
Butch

Josey Wales: You a bounty hunter?
Bounty Hunter: A man has to do something these days to earn a living.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living boy!