Re: [DL] Lots and lots of questions

At 07:10 PM 11/11/2002, captrose@magicaldesk.com wrote:
>2.  In regards to the Lemat pistol/shotgun, would a player need shootin':
>pistols and shotgun to use this weapon without penalities?

         No. I would urge the player to hit the gym, though, as my Lt.
tells me the LeMat is the only weapon that can tire a person out just
carrying it in a holster.;-)

>3.  To the gentleman that answered my question about the state of European
>relationships who wrote Tales of Terror (sorry, I can't think of your name
>and my copy isn't handy), exactly where is the bit about all the info in
>the book?

         I guess that would be me. The bulk of it's on pp. 24-25.

>So, any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

         You're most welcome!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_