Re: [DL] Mad Science Arcane background.

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:23:01 -0500
 "C M Hylton" <cmhylton@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Actually something similar to that in the Collegium book.
> The
> multi-barrelled rifle or something like that.
> Unfortunately, its at a
> friend's house.  i would assume that it would be the same
> or of a lesser
> difficulty of such a weapon.

Yeah, my MS was a good-ole-boy who had a knack for machines.
He never built the big fancy gizmos, just some clever
adaptations of "modern" tech.

My favorite was the double-barreled lever-action shotgun.
He just took two lever action shotguns, welded them
together, and built a combined lever and trigger system.

I think it was as low a TN as a Mad can get, and the end
result was both reliable, effective, and intimidating as all
heck.

Clint