Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 01:56 PM, Nicholas Bouquet wrote:

how about you discontinue the D20 Line.....

Nick, do we have to have another chat about d20 flame wars?

Seriously, though... I don't have Deadlands d20 and wouldn't feel comfortable 'fudging' stats for it unless I was running it. Should I just forget about Epitaph submissions, or just ignore this gaping hole in my gaming library and submit without?