Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

In a message dated 11/14/2002 11:11:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, balance@tubas.net writes:

Nick, do we have to have another chat about d20 flame wars?

Seriously, though... I don't have Deadlands d20 and wouldn't feel
comfortable 'fudging' stats for it unless I was running it. Should I
just forget about Epitaph submissions, or just ignore this gaping hole
in my gaming library and submit without?

The D20 stats *must* be done absolutely, 100% correctly. That's the whole point of D20 and why I *hate* doing them (it takes me about 5 minutes to do a DL stat, about an hour or more to do a D20 stat for someone complicated like Martool--but maybe I'm just a doofus). This is also why I let someone with a better head for D20 do these  things whenever possible (like Fred Jandt) and stick to what I'm best at.

Regardless, I shouldn't have said it like I did--just trying to be funny and it came off as insulting, and for that I apologize.

Thanks all,

Shane